Looking for Adventure? JOIN US… Become a member!
MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU A WEALTH OF BENEFITS:
- Free admission to the Staten Island Zoo for a period of one year from the date the membership is initiated.
- Free or discounted admission to more than 100 other zoos which are members of the National Association of Zoos and Aquariums: Download our Reciprocal Zoo List here.
- Invitations to Members-Only programs.
- Invitations to Special Events throughout the year.
- Sneak preview for new exhibits.
- Advance notice and discounts on programs.
- Inclusion in the Staten Island Zoo’s constant contact communications program, a regularly scheduled e-mail series.
- 10% discount on “Zoovenirs” at the Zoo Cafe.
Individual Membership: One person 18 years and older $60.00
Family Membership: Two adults and five children 17 years old or younger $100.00
Grandparents Membership: Two grandparents and three grandchildren 17 years old or younger $80.00
BONUS ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP:
Gold Card Membership: Two adults and five children 17 years old or younger $175.00
ALL THE ABOVE MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES PLUS:
- 10 Guest passes for free admission to the Staten Island Zoo
- Invitation to V.I.P. events
Lifetime Membership: One person 18 year and older $500.00
Corporate Annual Membership:
Contact the Staten Island Zoo’s Development Office to discuss a customized plan to meet your corporate goals.
For more information, please call 718-442-3100, ext. *20.
*Note: the Staten Island Zoo does not sell or otherwise make available its mailing list to other organizations. The Staten Island Zoo is a New York City owned facility and is supported by the City of New York through an annual appropriation from the Department of Cultural Affairs