The Staten Island Zoo’s Wish List
AMAZON WISH LIST PROGRAM
The Staten Island Zoo also participates in the Amazon Wish List Program, which can be accessed at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/?ie=UTF8&cid=A2WBRHRQD0PW2L.
This is a wish list for the animals and staff of the Staten Island Zoo. Some of these items will be enrichment items for the animals to play or interact with, others will help make our staffs jobs a little easier. Please include your contact information if you make a donation, your contribution is tax deductible. Our 501(c)(3)
tax exempt number is: EX-121076.
OR … DONATE DIRECTLY TO THE STATEN ISLAND ZOO
Do you have equipment and supplies you would like to donate? Certain items may sound odd, such as CD boom boxes, but all are used to enhance animal care and other activities at YOUR Zoo. In this time of budget cuts and fiscal crisis, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Please call (718) 442-3101 ext 26, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., to make arrangements.
Some things we can use:
• Perfumes and spices
• Humidifiers, de-humidifiers and air and water filters
• Electric heaters, heat lamps and electric timers
• (Gently) used tools, both power and hand; lumber or paint
• Animal carriers of all sizes
• Photo and video equipment including digital; projectors and screens
• CD players (boom boxes), blank CD / DVD’s
• Ice cube trays
• Arts and craft supplies
• Commercial-grade cutlery for preparing animal diets
• Standing refrigerator/freezer for animal hospital, Height, 67 1/2″ x Width 35″x Depth 33″
Each department – Animal Care, Education, Graphics — has special needs. If you are unsure if certain items could be of use, please e-mail us at email@example.com, or call 718-442-3100 and ask to speak with someone from that particular area. For a sizable donation, a letter of acknowledgment for tax purposes will be provided, as well as recognition in Zoo publications and announcements.
Thank you for your continuous support of the Staten Island Zoo.